- I learned about deploying django webapps using gunicorn and nginx. I was able to deploy full fledge application on raspberry pi.
- I was able to configure NGINX and serve static files on the client side.
- Learned about public and private IP addresses. most of the private IP addresses start with
:%s/$/HelloWorld/This command allows to add something end of the line(Note:This command saved me so much time when formating data.)
:%s!^!//!This vim command will add something in the beginning of the line.
- I learned about created userforms in excel and mapping the userinputs to the excel macros
- you can open python documentation using
python3 -m pydoc -p <specify_port>